ANC Party leader seems to have set his eyes on several counties come 2022 as he knows very well that his Presidency will require Governor’s support in order to deliver for Kenyans.
His moves off late indicate that the former Vice President might be grooming former Justice Minister Martha Karua for the governorship.
Karua was among the key guests when Musalia launched his book and Musalia also sent tounges wagging when he personally intervened to have Karua speak during the burial of Multi-Party advocate Gikonyon in Tigoni after the organizers had omitted her name from the speaker’s list.
At the funeral of the late Nginyo kariuki where @MoiGideon graciously recognized me whe he was given a chance to speak and @MusaliaMudavadi ceded a minute of this time for me to pass my condolences! Thank you my brothers for having my back. #RIPNginyoKariuki
— Martha Karua (@MarthaKarua) March 3, 2020
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,761)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (20,380)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,427)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,685)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,313)