An elderly woman gets everyone’s attention by predicting Uhuru Kenyatta will die before 2022.
In Kenya, everybody is allowed freedom of speech and expression and this time around it seems like one elderly woman took the liberty a little too far out of the comfort zone.
One elderly woman took to the street carrying a written banner reading ‘Enough is enough. Uhuru to die before 2022.”
It’s not yet confirmed why she decided to carry the big banner with so strong powerful words that most people can’t take back if the prediction actually comes to pass.
The photos which have since been shared on social media enough time doesn’t seem to show where the elderly, bald woman was from.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,764)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (20,386)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,432)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,688)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,314)