Diamond Platnumz had a much-publicised press conference yesterday in Dar-es-Salaam. The anticipated presser was coming hot on the heels of his rumoured split with his 3rd baby mama Tanasha Donna.
And which Diamond did we get? Apologetic or brash and proud? The latter. The man boasted about the love women have for him and their prowess in identifying fine things.
Speaking in Dar es Salaam after he was unveiled as Coral paint brand ambassador on Wednesday, Chibu was asked by one of the journalists covering the event on how he would convince women to buy and use Coral paints, to which he responded saying that the paint is loved as much as he is.
He added that they know how good he is.
“Uzuri wa kitu kinachopendwa yaani kama mimi ninavyopendwa ndivyo Coral paint inavyopendwa kwa hivyo sio kitu cha kutaka kutumia nguvu. Kwa hivyo wewe utaona tu mimi na system yangu ndio vitu ambavyo tunatumia. Hawa kina dada wenyewe vitu vizuri wanavijua bwana kwani unafikiria walishikiwa fimbo kumpenda Diamond? Walijua bwana huyu mtu hatari,” said Chibu Dangote.
And did the artiste speak about Tanasha? Nah! The Tanzanian superstar has become adept at milking the spotlight and he refused to address questions about the alleged break-up.
Methinks he will speak about his relationship with Tanasha the next time he goes to his WCB radio or TV station, affording his properties maximum exposure
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,493)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,949)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,782)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,192)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,990)