Tanzanian singer and socialite Hamisa Mobetto has given her word following the break-up news between Diamond and Tanasha Donna.
Speaking in an interview, Hamisa made it clear that she is not the reason behind their break up and she has no intention of getting back with the Wasafi boss.
“Hapana sijarudiana na yeye, sina mpango wa kurudiana na yeye, sitegemei kurudiana na yeye wala sitaki.” she stated
The mother of two further explained her decision on not reuniting with her baby daddy stating that after getting a child with someone and you realize that one of you is not ready to settle, it becomes very difficult to stay in such a relationship.
“Unajua ukishazaa na mtu alafu ukiona kabisa kwamba labda hamko tayari kusettle, inakua sio vizuri mrudiane na mtu alafu muachane.” She said
Hamisa also added that being in an off and on relationship is never good because it also affects the children. She emphasized that her principles do not allow her to rekindle love after a break up especially if she has a child with that man.
Hamisa believes that if there was a possibility of sorting things in her past relationship then she would not have left.
“Mimi nikishaachana na mtu, especially ambaye nimezaa nae mtoto inakua ni for good kwasababu kama kungekua na uwezekano wa kusort vitu basi tungeendelea kuwa sote” she stated
Her statement comes weeks after she was also accused of being the reason why Diamond failed to attend Tanasha Donna’s EP Launch in Nairobi.
Hamisa also mentioned that she is still single and had in previous interviews made it clear that she now wants to focus on building her brand and career.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,596)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,132)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,856)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,225)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,035)