Dagoretti North Member of Parliament Simba Arati has rubbished Deputy President William Ruto’s claims of intimidation and death threats terming as ‘crocodile tears.’
Responding to a tweet that had been put up by the Deputy President on his handle, Arati insisted that no one was after William Ruto’s life. He stated that no one wanted to kill him or bar him from contesting for any office.
“Don’t try to shed crocodile tears Mungwana( Gentleman),” stated the outspoken Member of Parliament.
The legislator went on to state that the recent events that have been going on in the deputy president’s office were unwarranted for and that called for thorough investigations.
He added that no one was intending to harm him and that issuing threats to the directorate of criminal investigations was blackmail of the highest order.
“Nobody will condone such nonsense that is going own in your office. Don’t try to blackmail the office of the DCI to think that they will be scared of your threats,” he added.
The ODM legislator called on the Deputy President William Ruto to meet the DCI and record his statement on Kenei’s murder.
“You should have a day with the DCI,” he explained.
Speaking in a separate event on March 8, the Member of Parliament reiterated that the Deputy President was the one out to kill himself and that no one wanted him dead.
“Ruto keeps saying that someone will kill him. No one will. He just wants to commit suicide so that he can bring problems,” he stated.
He added that it was vital for the Deputy President to stay alive and witness himself to become an opposition leader.
“We will not allow you to kill yourself. We pray that you may live to see 2022 so that you may lose in that election and officially become the opposition leader,” Arati concluded.
DP Ruto has been under criticism following the mega military scam that involved former cabinet secretary Rashid Echesa and the subsequent death of Sergent Kipyegon Kenei.
Read the Original Article on Kenyans.co.ke
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,281)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,910)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,057)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,635)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,928)