How Pastor Ng’ang’a will conduct Sunday service amid coronavirus concerns, representative reveals
Despite some churches having announced changes in their services following the coronavirus pandemic, Pastor Ng’ang’a’s Neno Evangelism will hold Sunday services as normal, the church has revealed.
Neno, however, had to cancel its crusade scheduled for March 14.
In its March 15 Sunday service, the church has confirmed to members that there will be enough sanitisers.
Speaking to People Daily, Neno Evangelism confirmed that the church’s services will continue uninterrupted, but precautionary measures will be taken.
According to their communication office, ushers shall provide sanitisers and soap to comply with the Health Ministry’s requirements.
“We shall have our normal church services tomorrow and ushers will provide sanitisers to our congregants,” said the officer speaking on pastor Ng’ang’a official line.
While Ng’ang’a Neno puts on a tough face, other churches have announced major changes in their services.
Seventh Day Adventists church (SDA) on March 13 asked its Lavington members to attend the service on a voluntary basis adding that services will also be available online.
According to Pastor Jonathan Musau of JCC Ongata Rongai, church services will also continue uninterrupted. According to Mr.Musau, God alone will heal the world of coronavirus.
Vincentian Prayer House also announced to suspend Friday and Saturday prayer meetings until further notice, following the outbreak.
The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops urged all their priests to observe high standards of hygiene during their liturgical services.
The Catholic bishops also advised members not to fetch Holy Water from church fonts but only carry water for home use.
United States-based Bishop TD Jakes of Potter’s House on Saturday encouraged his members to take advantage of the online broadcasting. TD Jakes also announced postponement of Wednesday, Sunday and Night Bible services.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,204)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,773)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,135)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,436)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,167)