A group of youths in Meru is baying for the blood of a senior politician, who reportedly hired them to disrupt the BBI rally a fortnight ago.
The youths say they did the duty they were assigned to them by the politician but they are yet to receive the pay.
The politician has not been picking their calls and even efforts to send their representatives to his Nairobi office have not yield fruit after security officials turned them away at the gate.
The youth have threatened to expose the politician should he fail to meet his part of the bargain.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,204)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,779)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,138)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,437)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,167)