As the world continues to battle COVID-19 a pandemic that is spreading like wildfire, the Kenyan government might be forced to declare strict measures that might prevent some Kenyans from going to their various workplaces and this could result to starvation to families that depend on day to day labor to provide for their families.
In order to minimize the effects of Corona virus pandemic to vulnerable Kenyans, the government through its Spokesperson Cyrus Oguna has announced of plans by the government to provide monthly allowances of about 2500 to vulnerable Kenyans.
The main aim of this exercise will be to cushion vulnerable Kenyans from the effects of the virus such as starvation. If you are a vulnerable Kenyan then for you to get the 2500 monthly allowance, then you will need to register your details with your village elders.
The registration exercise has been undergoing in various counties including Mombasa recently where the excercise ended, one is required to register their names, household size, Identification number and phone number.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,290)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,928)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,062)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,642)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,950)