Residents of Kimilili are in fear following news of a suspected Corona case in their Sub-County.
The information was confirmed by Dr. Watta who recorded a statement at Kimilili Police Station vide OB 43/8/4/2020 at 1830hrs.
It was reported that at 1500hrs he attended a patient namely Brenda Naliaka Mukhwana a female aged 31yrs who had Covid-19 like symptoms.
The hospital decided to place her under quarantine as required but after a short while she escaped.
Sub – County Multi agency team launched a man hunt and she was found at her home where se was picked and placed under quarantine within the holding facility.
The lady is alleged to have travelled from Naiorbi on April 1,2020 while unwell and hails from Temba Temba age of Chebukwabi Location, Kimilili Constituency.
She defended herself on why she escaped saying she was harassed and the whole day she was never given even water to drink therefore she had had to find her way out.
“I was harrased, to make it worst for the whole day not even water was given to me, I had to find my way out,” confided Naliaka.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,596)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,133)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,857)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,225)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,037)