I Will Not Shut Down Churches because Jesus Christ Is Bigger Than Coronavirus – President of Tanzania, John Magufuli
President of Tanzania says he will not shut down Churches because Jesus Christ is bigger than coronavirus.
John Pombe Joseph Magufuli the president of Tanzania has sworn to close down Churches. He is the only president taking this type of measure to combact this deadly virus.
According to him, the church is the body of Christ, thus coronavirus can never overpower it…he is indeed resolute and adamate to the severity of the virus.
On Sunday he announced that true healing can only be found in churches and mosques thus he will never close down these religious institutions.
“The holy places are where God is. My fellow Tanzanian let us not be afraid of going to praise him” he said. He went on to state that the Coronavirus is demonic and cannot stand the power in the body of Jesus Christ.
“Coronavirus cannot survive in the Body of Christ, it will burn. That is exactly why I did not panic while taking the Holy Communion” he added while the congregation cheered.
It will interest you to know that the president is a Ph.D. holder in chemistry from the University of Dar es Salam.
Tanzania has so far recorded only 32 coronavirus cases with 3 death and 5 recovered.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,301)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,936)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,062)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,644)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,972)