REVEALED: DP Ruto allies registers New political party ahead of 2022 Elections
Amid the uncertainty surrounding the future of Deputy President William Ruto in Jubilee Party, his allies have reportedly registered two new political parties in readiness for 2022.
The move may be aimed at spreading the DP’s political risk even as his war over control of Jubilee Party hitting feverpitch in the last few days following the decision by the party’s Secretary General Raphael Tuju’s move to make changes in the party National Management Committee.
The DP protested the move, terming it fraudulent, with Political Parties Registrar declining to approve Tuju’s move- a decision that gave Ruto a sigh of relief.
According to the Sunday Nation, United Green Party ( UGP) and United Dream Development Party ( UDDP) have been fully registered by close allies of the DP.
Aldai MP Cornelly Korir, Nandi Senator Samson Cherargei and Kositany are reportedly the “owners” of the two parties.
If the DP is kicked out of the ruling party amid spirited efforts by Uhuru allies to dim his political dreams, there is no doubt that the DP will use the said parties to springboard his State House bid.
However, his allies have in the past insisted that the DP is in Jubilee to stay and that quitting the ruling party is not an option.
From Opera News Hub
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,375)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,780)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,717)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,157)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)