North Korea leader Kim Jong-un has appeared in public for the first time since Sunday, April 12, the country’s State media has reported.
The reappearance of the leader comes amid health concerns speculation.
According to KCNA news agency as quoted by BBC News, Kim cut a ribbon to open a fertiliser plant on Friday, May 1.
According to the report, people who had attended the event thunderously cheered Kim when he showed up.
There was however, neither photos confirmed pictures of the event nor independent confirmation of the development.
US President Donald Trump gave the new development a wide berth, saying he was not ready to comment at the moment.
There were numerous unconfirmed reports that Kim was in grave danger after a heart surgery.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,766)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (20,387)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,432)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,689)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,317)