President Uhuru Kenyatta on Tuesday held a Jubilee Parliamentary Group meeting at State House Nairobi.
The meeting brought together Jubilee MPs and those also affiliated to the ruling party.
The meeting came barely a month after the Senators’ PG meeting was held at the same venue save for the fact that DP William Ruto and a host of the Tangatanga leader were missing figures at the Senators’ meeting but managed to attend the National Assembly PG.
However, Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria seems to be in a panic mode after President Uhuru delivered a stern message that caught the Tangatanga brigade unaware.
In his message to the Jubilee party members, Uhuru said: “My father taught me that sometimes you unleash the sword, but always remember to secure it in its sheath.”
The message seemingly had a different meaning to Kuria who cited prominent leaders who were assassinated or died mysteriously during the error of President Uhuru’s father, Mzee Jomo Kenyatta.
According to Kuria, the sword that Uhuru said he was taught to unleash will not go back without leaving behind victims who he insinuated could be the Tangatanga brigade that has become an ardent critic of the Uhuru”s leadership.
“Kungu Karumba, Dr Johnstone Muthiora, Pio Gama Pinto, Tom Mboya, JM Kariuki. The take-home message of the day. The sword never went back without meat. Lord Hear Us,” wrote Kuria on Facebook.
The Jubilee PG meeting came with its casualties after Mumias East MP Benjamin Washiali was kicked out as Majority Chief whip and replaced with his Navakholo counterpart Emmanuel Wangwe.
Wangwe’s first role is to begin the purge on Committee leadership which are perceived to be frustrating President Uhuru Kenyatta’s implementation of the Big Four agenda.
The Jubilee Purge began at the Senate-Assembly where leaders affiliated to DP Ruto were kicked out plum senate positions.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (56,993)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,226)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,628)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,498)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,749)