Despite being in the Deputy President’s camp, Leader of Majority in the National Assembly Aden Duale survive President Uhuru Kenyatta’s purge.
“Duale’s position is clear, he is loyal to the President and defends his government within and without Parliament. I find no reason to axe him,” says Makueni Member of Parliament Dan Maanzo (Wiper).
Asked by People Daily why he thinks the President has faith in him, Duale responded that his performance speaks for itself.
“During my tenure, I have served without discrimination. I command respect across the political divide. I do not antagonise anyone because of his or her political affiliation” said Duale.
The Garissa Township MP says he enjoys cordial relationship with the two Jubilee principals, the President and his deputy.
“I relate well with the two. My work is to see that the government agenda and that of the President are carried out and that I have done so to perfection,” Duale says.
While Duale is a close ally of the embattled DP, he has not been openly critical of the President and his government like his former Senate counterpart Murkomen.
Duale has instead remained focused on fronting the government’s agenda in the House and defending Parliament.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,395)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,011)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,094)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,683)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,204)