A Kilifi-based businessman James Munene is a bitter man as he is demanding payment of Sh1.5 million for the supply of construction materials made to a hotel owned by William Ruto.
Munene has been demanding the payment since August 2018 which has not been forthcoming.
Ruto hotel trades under the banner name of Dolphin Hotel and is on a 10-acre piece of land in Shanzu area of Mombasa.
Munene claims the payment for supplied materials was to be made by Jubilee party coast region coordinator Farid Swaleh who is in charge of the suppliers.
Munene said several attempts to reach out to Swaleh were for payment had proved unsuccessful as all his mobile phones are perpetually switched off with reports indicating that he holed up in Dubai.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,359)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,763)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,713)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)