Amani National Congress (ANC) leader Musalia Mudavadi has rejected the ongoing political realignments by President Uhuru to craft an expanded government with an inclusive Cabinet which will include opposition leaders
Mr Mudavadi in rejecting President Kenyatta’s offer to include him or ANC nominees said the time was not right for political coalitions as there were other pressing matters affecting Kenyans.
Mudavadi further said that creating an all-inclusive Cabinet two years to the next General Election, amount to a political “gimmick on the part of the President.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,494)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,952)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,783)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,192)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,993)