Citizen TV journalist Stephen Letoo says he is fine despite testing positive for coronavirus.
The journalist, who has been prominent in covering the pandemic and its effects in the country, says he found out his status after undergoing testing at the Nairobi Hospital.
“I didn’t have any signs and even now I don’t have any signs,” he told the Star in an interview.
“I am fine and have my appetite as before. You might even think I am pretending.”
Letoo adds that getting into isolation, as per the regulations of the pandemic, has been the most difficult period of his recovery, yet.
“I want to ask Kenyans to be more careful. It is sad when you cannot trace where you got the disease from,” he said.
Letoo’s admission brings to three the number of media houses directly affected by Covid-19.
This past week, national broadcaster KBC and Media Max owned K24 TV announced some of its employees had tested positive for the coronavirus.
Credit: Source link
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,560)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,065)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,829)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,219)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,017)