Police are searching for a woman who allegedly shot her boyfriend and left him critical condition when he refused to argue with her in Louisiana.
A warrant has been issued for Jenalisha Lawrence, 29, who has been charged with attempted second-degree murder in the shooting that took place early Saturday morning in the Caddo Heights neighborhood of Shreveport.
The shooting unfolded around 7.30am in the 1400 block of Grigsby Street.
Officers with the Shreveport Police Department said they were called to the home about reports of a shooting and when they arrived they found a 34-year-old man on the sidewalk suffering a gunshot wound to the body.
He was taken to Ochsner LSU Health Shreveport with life-threatening injuries and he is still listed as in critical condition, according to KXAN.
Investigators arrived to the scene and following interviews with witnesses said Lawrence shot the victim following an interaction in which the man refused to argue with her.
Police say that Lawrence was the man’s ‘estranged’ girlfriend.
She fled the scene in a green Honda Accord with a primer on the left passenger’s side front door.
Police are now searching for her and say she has two addresses in Shreveport but investigators believe she likely fled to the Dallas, Texas area where she is from. Her bond is set at $150,000.
Read the Original Article on the DAILYMAIL
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,358)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,762)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,711)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,957)