Dstv kenya is a company owned by multichoice Africa with roots in south Africa. Multichoice operates two leading digital television company i.e DSTV and GOTV .
In a bid to enhance content delivered to kenyans DSTV has decided to adjust on its package prices. Currently DSTV customers pay ksh 885 for access package, ksh 1180 for family package, ksh 2455 for compact package, ksh 4420 for compact plus and ksh 7370 for premium package.
The company has however decided to increase on the subscription rates from 1st september 2020.
Here is a message from the company “Hello customer we know times are tough. Like other businesses, MultiChoice has also been impacted by the escalating costs of business operations.
To add value to our subscribers at a time when they need it, DStv customers can choose from a range of different packages that best suit their needs.
As of 1st September the DStv prices will be as follows; Premium package for Kshs.7,800 monthly, Compact Plus package for Kshs. 4,700 monthly, Compact package for Kshs. 2,600 monthly, the Family package for Kshs. 1,350 monthly and Access package for Kshs. 990 monthly. ” said Dstv.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,378)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,783)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,718)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,157)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,959)