The Interior and government coordination principal secretary Dr Karanja Kibicho on Wednesday 12th August responded to the Deputy President William Ruto over claims that the ‘Deep State’ is out to rig him out in the 2022 presidential Elections.
While speaking to the Situation Room show on Spice FM by Eric Latif, Dr Eng Kibicho downplayed DP Ruto’s sentiments on the existence of the Deep State powers.
“This exists only in the minds of those who have already sensed electoral defeat.” Engineer Karanja Kibicho said.
Deputy president William Ruto at his Karen office where he said some Deep State are their to frustrate his presidential bid.
He is eyeing Kenya’s top seat in 2022 after serving Kenya for ten years as a deputy president.
William Ruto recounted hiw similar tactics and forces had been used during the 2013 campaign when he teamed up with Uhuru Kenyatta to seek the Presidency.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,504)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,966)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,789)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,194)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,996)