Kevin Omwenga was killed in the evening of Friday 21st 2020 with the suspects of the murder being caught on CCTV as they accesses his apartment room in Galana Suites apartment, Kilimani area.
There has been some arrests of two main suspects,his business partner Chris Obure and his body guard Robert Ouku who were presented to the police station to write a statement.
During their first interrogation by the police, Chris Obure’s body guard, Robert Ouko recorded a statement saying that he had gone to retrieve his boss’s gun from Kevin who was in its possession at his apartment.
As he continued narrating,he told the police that Kevin Omwenga mishandled the gun which led to him shooting himself.
From the CCTV footage,Kevin was seen arriving with a lady from some sort of night out then they were followed by the two men who were seen carrying him after making some entry and exit to him apartment.
When Chris Obure was interrogated and asked why his firearm was used to carry out the murder and how Kevin had obtained it,he was tight lipped as he had no explanation to give.
With the investigations still being carried out by the police, Robert Ouko’s statement seemed to be contradicting as the impact of self shooting couldn’t have gone through his chest and damaged the surface where he was leaning on.
With the suspects being waited to be arraigned to court on Tuesday,we will find out who is the guilty and the sentence they will receive for murder.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,202)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,768)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,134)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,436)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,167)