Yesterday, August 24, Turkana Central Member of county Assembly, Robert Lowoko gifted GMC Church of Apostle Emmanuel with a building previously noted as Homeland Club.
According to reports, he honourable member move hit the headlines after president Uhuru Kenyatta blocked public gatherings in restraunts, eateries and night parties club as a protocol to battle the spread of Coronavirus.
While presenting the building worth millions to the Congregants, the county lawmaker quoted the Bible, 1 Timothy 6: 6-7 as his fierce force behind his Charity declaration.
The Bible reads: “There is great gain in godliness with contentment; for we brought nothing into the world and cannot take anything out of the world.”
The leadership of newly formed church led by Apostle Emmanuel was pleased to thank the honourable member for fronting the people of God in his leadership.
Previously the building while operating as night club, it attracted popularly reknown artists from East Africa like; Akothee and Raymond just to mention a few.
However, the building was yesterday cleased as it will be adopted as the alter, house of the Lord and a place of worship.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,689)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (20,322)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,394)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,655)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,297)