Fellow Kenyans,Let’s not be treated as fools by Raila, Uhuru, Gedion, Murathe, Atwoli and other handcieth collaborators.
We don’t need a referendum and the BBI non sense as we speak. We don’t need the regional governments. We have a good system of governance; with national government and the county governments. We have good policy frameworks in various institutions.
What we need is a sound government that respects the rule of law and implements the various policy frameworks.
Through this can real development be realised. Devolution has brought more benefits through development and employment. Many people in all the counties have enjoyed the fruits of this system.
Let’s not heed to the nonsense of referendum and creating regional governments which will be looting avenues for these thieves.
The youths and the middle class of this country must wake up. You are the only hope to this country. The thieves are few, we are many.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Citizen Daily Updates.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,368)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,776)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,717)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)