Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party officials from Kisumu County have issued a message to Deputy President William Ruto ahead of his planned visit to the county.
Led by the county branch chairperson Professor Ayiecho Olweny, the leaders insisted that Kisumu remains to be former Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s stronghold.
They ascertained the DP that no matter the number of visits he makes to the region, their allegiance to the former PM will not be swayed.
The leaders, however, extended a warm welcome to the DP on condition that he doesn’t speak ill of the ODM party leader while there.
The officials further asked residents who had planned to attend the DP’s meetings to go ahead unhampered.
They also asked those who hadn’t planned to attend not to feel any compulsion to do so.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,371)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,778)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,717)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)