Baringo senator Gideon Moi’s close associate Nick Salat has hinted that the Kenya African National Union (KANU) might endorse the Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) party leader Raila Odinga for the country’s top seat in 2022 general elections.
According to the KANU Secretary General, all the independence party members across the country, particularly in Bomet should rally behind Raila’s presidential bid and his move to ensure that unity endeavors advocated for in the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) succeeds.
The vocal politician hailed the former prime minister for his ability to pull large crowds in public meetings and rallies. He likened the ODM leader to the biblical Goliath and David to illustrate his leadership formidability and humility respectively.
He argued that the residents of his Bomet home turf would offer Raila an absolute support in a bid to ensure BBI report sails through to the implementation phase and also, rally behind his politician journey.
“There is only one tailor for Crowds, north of Limpopo south of Sahara, and that is his enigma Rt.Hon Raila Amolo. He is a mixture of David and Goliath when it comes to politics. He is currently on BBI wheel and we agreed unanimously as Bomet residents to support him at all costs,” said Salat on a Sunday Facebook post.
This follows after Raila Odinga visited the outspoken unionist Wilson Sossion in his Bomet home on Saturday and later on, addressed a public gathering where he popularized the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI).
Raila has also started addressing the public on the need to support the BBI report, through roadside rallies, where he, has been attracting large crowds of people who wanted to hear what he had to say.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,366)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,774)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,716)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)