Confusion as Nairobi woman dies after spending night in lodging with brother-in-law
Police are investigating circumstances that led to the death of a 42-year-old woman the morning after spending the night in a lodging with her brother-in-law.
According to a police report seen by Citizen Digital, 45-year-old John Kisongona Mareko told officers that he arrived in Nairobi from Malindi on September 23, 2020 at around 7:30pm.
Mareko said he then invited his brother’s wife Jessica Sibwe, a resident of Kasarani Mwiki, to Graceland Hotel on Dubois Road where they booked a lodging and spent the night.
The following morning at around 6am, he said, the woman developed complications and started coughing and vomiting.
He then took her to the Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH) where she was pronounced dead on arrival, and the body taken to the facility’s morgue for preservation.
The case is currently being investigated by Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI) officers based at the Central Police Station in Nairobi.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,357)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,760)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,710)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,957)