Cristiano Ronaldo’s brother Hugo Dinarte Aveiro is reportedly under investigation by an Italian prosecutor over alleged fraud case.
He was accused of selling some special shirts produced by a small Turin company that manufactures and distributes sports gadgets and clothing.
Sources claim that Hugo had promised them that he would destroy the shipment ordered by the five-time Ballon d’Or winner.
Football Italia quoting La Stampa and La Repubblica newspapers revealed that the jerseys were ordered Mussara company – an organisation owned by Ronaldo but run by his brother.
The manufacturing company was contracted to produce those jerseys with CR7Museu logos in a deal that amounted to €500,000. But they claimed they were not given the green light to commence production, hence, they asked to be paid €4 each so that the once they had produced could be destroyed.
However, Pegaso claims they spotted the same set of manufactured shirts listed for sale at €40 at the Cristiano Ronaldo Museum.
Five goals in three games for Juventus ⚫️⚪️
Cristiano Ronaldo has been named Serie A's MVP for November 🥇 pic.twitter.com/hWwDFtjQXk
— Goal (@goal) December 5, 2020
And they are now suing Mussara and the company director, Ronaldo’s brother, who is currently under investigation.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,371)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,779)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,717)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)