KEEP READING You did well despite Covid-19, Uhuru tells CS Magoha over 2020 KCPE exam Police probe teacher over alleged abduction of a KCPE pupil List: Top 10 2020 KCPE candidates Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’ TSC Chief Executive Officer Nancy Macharia and Education Cabinet Secretary Prof George Magoha
Education Cabinet Secretary Professor George Magoha has released results of the 2020 Kenya Certificate of Primary School Education (KCPE) exam.
The 2020 KCPE results were released by Magoha at Mitihani House, Nairobi 21 days after 1,179,192 candidates in 28,460 schools sat for KCPE. 199, 639 professionals were contracted for the exercise.
The marking of multiple choice papers was concluded in early April, 2021.
According to the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC), candidates can access their results by sending an SMS with the candidates index number followed by KCPE, in capital letters, to 20076.
Term one of 2021 is scheduled to begin on July 26, 2021, after nearly a year of a disrupted school calendar due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Allaying fears that the current high Covid-19 infection rate in the country could prolong the reopening of schools, Prof Magoha, on April 12, assured parents that there were no plans to interfere with the school calendar.
“Avoid dancing with death. We are in the fourth week of the national examinations, almost concluding the process. Continue observing the Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines in your institutions and avoid exposing yourselves,” said Prof Magoha.
A message echoed by Early Learning and Basic Education Principal Secretary Julius Jwan who said the government was keen on enforcing 100 per cent transition.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,362)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,772)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,715)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)