Merely two days after the national examiners completed the marking of the Kenya Certificate Of Secondary Education, the Education Cabinet Secretary Prof. George Magoha hinted that the results would be released today 7th May, 2021 contrary to the earlier mentioned date 10th May, 2021.
Despite few malpractices having been experienced in 2020 KCSE, Magoha assured Kenyans that all who had been involved in any malpractices this year and found guilty, necessary action was to be taken against them.
The marking of the examination was also married by some challenges for instance,the teachers who were marking the examinations downed their tools because of the poor condition of working at the marking centres.
However, While addressing the Media on the completion of Marking of National Examination at Starehe School, Nairobi, the CS of Education Prof. George Magoha has called upon All students,parents and education stakeholders to stay calm as the the results will be released when they are ready. He said that results will be released any day from now.
Secondly, he insisted that schools to reopen on Monday 10th as earlier announced.
He also said that school funds have already been debited to school accounts in readiness for the school resumption.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,368)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,775)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,717)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)