The renown city lawyer Wahome Thuku has revealed that the deputy president William Ruto today 7th May called for a crisis meeting with at Nakuru Senator Susan Kihika’s Karen residential home in Nairobi.
Through his heavily followed and verified Facebook account, the city lawyer revealed that the second in command called for an urgent meeting with over 50 delegates comprising some of Mt Kenya region MPs allied to him.
The lawyer intimated that the meeting was described as “back-to-drawing board” following the “unexpected” outcome of the votes regarding the constitution amendment bill 2020 during Yesterday’s debate at National Assembly.
According to Wahome Thuku, the Nakuru Senator Susan Kihika who is Ruto’s close associate was taken with a blow after a section of MPs from her county backyard voted YES for the BBI proposed bills sending her back on the drawing board.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,769)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (20,387)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,432)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,689)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,318)