The former senate chief whip Irungu has spilled the beans saying what they are planning to do as a community with deputy president William Samoei Ruto in 2022 in respect to the previously issued statement by president Uhuru Kenyatta.
Posting on his tweeter account, kangata said that they have their ultimate goal which is to take Ruto into the statehouse, claiming they will be the first generation of his community to make history in supporting someone from another community using non-violence and a democratic means.
He said this plan is by president Uhuru’s directive that he gave them during and after elections saying that they will work together to serve the interests of Kenyans who trusted them with the leadership, quoting his words saying that he will serve his ten years and leave the office for his deputy to carry on with his ten years as the president after him, “Yangu Kumi ya Ruto Kumi.”
Kangata has been now seen to criticize Uhuru’s leadership and promoting deputy president and praising him as the best presidential candidate since his ouster as the chief whip, the process he had been claiming was not authentic claiming he was removed because of his position in matters to do with the building bridges initiative bill.
They have for. ed a strong team campaigning for Ruto, with others who feel that Uhuru’s leadership is not in line with what they expected and those who faced the same case with him like Marakwet Senator Kipchumba Murkomen who happened to serve as the majority leader in the Senate but remove for issues related to his party.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,375)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,780)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,717)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,157)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)