According to the latest information from the ministry of health concerning 8 reported cases of the Indian Covid-19 variant, a large number of Kisumu residents coul have contracted the virus since contact tracing involver 100 people. The people are believed to have interacted with an unknown number of people who pose a great threat to the ministry of education that had earlier announced official school opening to be Monday 10th.
Due to the nature of the Indian Covid-19 variant showing how dangerous and quickly spreading it is without direction, the 8 cases reported in Kisumu are indicating that schools may not reopen on Monday since it is not yet identified the number of people who have been infected with this new variant.
This has led to many Private schools heads rejecting the idea of reopening of schools on Monday 10th.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,358)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,762)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,710)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,957)