Death is killing people left, right and center
Panic as Senior Government Official is Sprayed With Bullets by Unknown Assassins, Killed on The Spot
A senior government official was today morning murdered in cold blood by unknown gunmen, suspected to be well-trained assassins.
The Standard reports that the 43-year-old Philip Sitienei, senior immigration officer, was brutally murdered on Sunday morning while he was on his routine morning run along the Lokichoggio –Nadapal highway in Turkana West.
Assistant County Commissioner Kennedy Omollo who confirmed the morning murder said the killers, suspected to be two people, were on a well-coordinated mission to end the deceased’s life.
The killers have left many questions after they collected their spent cartridges. Police boss said it is a sign they were suspected skilled assassins, who had carried out proper research on the government officer before executing him in cold blood
“The deceased was murdered after assailants ambushed him and shot him several times. We have launched an investigation into the incident
“Why would the assailant shoot him and collect the spent cartridges at the scene,” Omollo said.
Police have since launched investigations to determine why the officer was targeted, and who are the assassins.
One spent cartridge which was left behind will be subjected to a forensic audit to determine its source.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,358)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,762)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,711)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,957)