Uhuru Kenyatta’s daughter is named Ngina Kenyatta whereas Gideon Moi’s son is named Kigen Moi. They are both put up by affluent parents and their grandfathers at some junctures were the presidents of Kenya. Ngina’s grandfather is Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, the first president of the Republic of Kenya.
Kigen Moi is an old student of Bristol University and appreciates life through the relationships that he gets from his father and other important people in society. His access to politics is seamless since his grandfather was the president and considered as ‘professor’ of politics, his father is the established Baringo senator and Raymond Moi is the MP for Rongai.
On the other side, Ngina Kenyatta relishes the importance of his father, President Uhuru Kenyatta. Reportedly, she operates the Kenyatta Foundation, an institution that helps the less fortunate in society.
Having alot in common you can easily predict the outcome’moi-kenyatta’ union.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,375)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,781)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,718)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,157)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)