The long wait is over for Pep Guardiola’s men after suffering that disappointing defeat to Chelsea last weekend that delayed their Premier League title.
However, with the Cityzens needing only three points to win the trophy, a defeat to their close rivals in the league table that is Manchester United could as well do the job for them.
That did not happen to be the case on Sunday when United beat Aston Villa 3-1 meaning that City would hope for a Leicester City win at Old Trafford on Tuesday.
Well that happened to be the case as the red devils lost to the Foxes on the night meaning that City cannot be catched mathematically in the last remaining three games of the season.
This means that City are now the official 2020/2021 Premier League champions, giving Pep Guardiola his third title at the Etihad.
It could he even a memorable season for City if they go on to win the Champions League final but they have a big test against the impressive Chelsea side under Thomas Tuchel.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,359)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,765)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,714)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,958)