For the past few days, Comedians Jemutai and Professor Hamo have been fighting over Alleged irresponsibility by the Male Comedian as far as taking care of their children is concerned.
According to reports, the two comedians have been seeing each other off stage which resulted in the conception of two children even though Hamo was married.
The two managed to keep things under the radar until recently when the cat was let out of the bag by one of Jemutai’s close friends.
Jemutai accused Hamo of failing to take care of the children he had sired with her. According to Jemutai, Hamo had stopped sending her money in November last year. In his defense, Hamo reiterated that he had never failed to provide for his family.
After days of Online war, the two agreed to settle their differences of the social media. However, it was reported that Hamo had requested a DNA test for the children.
The results have finally been released with Jemutai claiming that they were 99.9% matching. It now remains to be seen whether Hamo will step and take responsibility for his actions
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,358)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,762)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,710)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,957)