Tension High As William Ruto’s Ally Drags The Mother Of President Uhuru Kenyatta’s Man In Politics
Last year, Deputy President William Ruto’s allies Oscar Sudi and Johanna Ng’eno dominated headlines for a period of time when they insulted President Uhuru Kenyatta’s mother publicly. It is something that was condemned by many people around the nation. In some parts, even protests were witnessed as many mothers demanded for an apology from the two leaders.
While it was said that family matters should be kept away from politics, it seems some leaders didn’t listen or maybe they want to attract more attention by using others mothers and family members.
As we are speaking, tension and panic is mounting high up after another DP William Ruto’s ally known as Sylvanus Osoro dragging President Uhuru Kenyatta’s man Fred Matiang’i’s mother in politics.
As reported by Channel 7 News TV, Sylvanus Osoro asked Matiang’i if he doesn’t have a mother before stating that he doesn’t fear him.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,359)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,763)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,713)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,156)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,957)