Uhuru Plan To Deal With The Court Revealed as CJ Maraga Reveals The Truth About The Judiciary Revenge
Time bomb in Judiciary
President Uhuru Kenyatta’s plans to deal with the Court have been revealed as former Chief Justice David Maraga reveal the biggest mistake that is haunting the Head of State including making the Building Bridges Initiative flop.
The Executive, through Attorney General Kihara Kariuki, has informed that the Judiciary revenge against the Building Bridges Initiative is a strategy to seek sympathy from Kenyans to hide their past failures.
Mr. Kihara Kariuki has disclosed President Uhuru Kenyatta’s plans informing the Judiciary that even if they revenge against the President through the Building Bridges Initiative which is a brainchild of his March 2018 handshake with his brother Raila Odinga “the president will not concede to pressure to swear-in judges with questionable integrity.”
Former Chief Justice David Maraga has also commented on the five judges’ take to drop the Building Bridges Initiative informing the source of the mistake.
According to the former Chief Justice, he has informed that President Uhuru Kenyatta and his government have themselves disobeyed the law hence putting a bad image on the Judiciary which is an independent body.
Mr. Maraga has said that President Uhuru Kenyatta’s disregard of court orders including the delayed appointment of the 41 judges is what is haunting him today.
“This disregard of court orders by the president is part of the pattern by the Executive to undermine the Judiciary,” the former CJ has said as quoted by the Standard.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,378)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,783)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,718)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,157)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,959)