The handshake is seen to be in Limbo after the police officers stormed and raided Ufanisi resort that is owned by the orange democratic movement secretary general hon Edwin Sifuna.
Sifuna had to sneak from the back door for fear of being trapped inside the hotel. This came few minutes after the Bonchari by election kick-started.
The ODM secretary general together with the party’s national treasurer are believed to have spent the night in the executive wing of the hotel in preparation to monitor the Bonchari constituency by election.
According to Sifuna the government is using the police force to turn the by election in the favor of the rulling Jubilee party.
The by election is having three contestants Pavel Oimeke of orange party, Zebedeo opore of Jubilee party and Teresa Bitutu of UDA.
Sifuna has urged the voters to come out in large numbers and vote for their candidate as they are the voices.
This is the first time since the handshake for the two parties to face each other in a by election.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,597)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,136)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,857)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,226)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,037)