There is no doubt that the number of cases of police officers brutally killing their Families has been on the rise in Kenya. Some of these cases ranges from:
1. Police Officer Killing his entire Family.
2. Police Officer Committing Suicide after Killing his family.
3. Police officers killing each other over love interest and love triangle.
That was the case in Mwingi Central, Kitui County after David Nduati, an officer attached to GK prison ended the lives of his wife Joyce Wangui and their one year old son Raji Mwende.
While Nduati was the one on duty during the heinous incidence, he also reiterated that he was Killed his wife and son before surrendering his rifle and writing an OB report.
According to K24 Digital, the Officer is alleged to have spent over 5 cartridges from his G3 Rifle with 11 rounds of live ammunition.
While his motive has not been ascertained, the bodies of his wife Joyce Wangui and their one year old son Raji Mwende have been moved to Mwingi Level IV Hospital morgue.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,198)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,762)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,130)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,435)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,167)