Uhuru Lectures Murathe, Tuju and Winnie After Juja Defeat as Details Emerge What He did at State House
President Uhuru Kenyatta has seemed angry with Jubilee Vice Chairman David Murathe, Jubilee Secretary General Raphael Tuju, and CAS Winnie Guchilu as fresh details emerge what he did after the Jubilee Party loses in Rurii ward and Juja constituency.
It has been established that after President Uhuru received news that the Jubilee party has been dress down at Juja and Rurii ward, the Head of State made an impromptu phone call to the Jubilee party officials accusing them of not doing their homework.
Sources aware of the phone call conversation between the Head of State and his machinery has informed via the Standard that the President questioned David Murathe how he lost in his backyard despite them assuring him that Jubilee party was still intact and that they would win.
It has been affirmed that after the defeat “He[President Uhuru] chased everyone away at State House. He told everyone to go home arguing that they were not telling him anything substantive. He said that going by the losses in the by-elections, they were not doing their homework.”
The source has continued to inform that the Head of State became angry with his advisors for taking him in the wrong direction moreso digging a hole for his party.
“The President was unhappy and blamed Murathe, Jubilee Secretary General Raphael Tuju, CAS Winnie Guchu, and his other close advisors and administrators for the loss,” the source that sought anonymity said.
Another source privy to the talks has disclosed that the President and who seemed bitter vowed that he will remain silent on the matter accusing Mr. Murathe and his team in the Jubilee party of alleging votes were rigged without clear evidence.
“He said he won’t talk about the matter again and argued that the leaders’ claim that vote was rigged holds no basis since the counting was done publicly,” the source added.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,205)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,779)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,138)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,437)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,168)