Kenyans were left with shock after reports of Aisha Jumwa’s young daughter allegedly dying in school as a result of suicide emerged.
The news spread on social media like wild fire and many Kenyans had already started pouring in their condolences to the Malindi member of parliament.
Aisha Jumwa has however come out to condemn the reports as rumors.
Speaking at one of her meetings, the Mp dismissed the reports and assured Kenyans that her family was well as her daughter were very alive.
She added that those spreading the rumors are just haters who want to kill her ambition and wish bad luck on her family.
She stated ” Ignore any malicious rumors doing rounds on social media, that a member of my family has committed suicide. I want to categorically state that all members of my family are safe and sound. Let’s shun propagandist agenda and base-less rumor mongering.”
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (52,170)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (41,010)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (22,882)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (19,461)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (15,609)