Kenyans were left with shock after reports of Aisha Jumwa’s young daughter allegedly dying in school as a result of suicide emerged.
The news spread on social media like wild fire and many Kenyans had already started pouring in their condolences to the Malindi member of parliament.
Aisha Jumwa has however come out to condemn the reports as rumors.
Speaking at one of her meetings, the Mp dismissed the reports and assured Kenyans that her family was well as her daughter were very alive.
She added that those spreading the rumors are just haters who want to kill her ambition and wish bad luck on her family.
She stated ” Ignore any malicious rumors doing rounds on social media, that a member of my family has committed suicide. I want to categorically state that all members of my family are safe and sound. Let’s shun propagandist agenda and base-less rumor mongering.”
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,596)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,133)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,857)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,225)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,037)