Days after report that President Uhuru Kenyatta had kicked out government officials and Jubilee leaders from State House, Jubilee Party vice chairman David Murathe has finally come out to speak.
Murathe was among the Jubilee officials who were allegedly kicked out by President Uhuru following the humiliation suffered in his backyard after Jubilee was defeated in the recent concluded by-election.
Murathe in turn has pointed blame on Deputy President William Ruto and his team as calls for his removal from Uhuru’s inner circle grows.
Murathe dismissed claims by Ruto’s camp that a section of his close allies are to blame following claims that Uhuru is losing the grip on his Mt Kenya backyard as the residents have continued to humiliate him.
The Jubilee vice chairman according to Standard accused Ruto and his allies of trying to ruin President Uhuru’s name in his backyard so that they can penetrate the region in an attempt to woo the residents into supporting Ruto’s presidential bid.
“These are mere politics of succession. MPs allied to Ruto are only giving the president a bad name so that they can have their way in Mt Kenya region,” said Murathe.
Murathe had remained silent after claims that he and other Jubilee official were chased out of State House as Ruto’s allies took advantage of what had happened to try and get President Uhuru and Ruto to work together again.
DP Ruto’s Tangatanga wing have been accusing Murathe and some of Uhuru’s allies of making Mt Kenya to stop respecting Uhuru as they claimed that it is only DP Ruto who can help the President get his Mt Kenya back.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)