The Supreme Court has today issued directives on an appeal that was filed by Raila and Uhuru’s legal team in regards to the BBI. After a one-hour break, the Supreme Court directed that the appellant’s team lead by Orenga to forward their submissions to the court after seven days. This simply means that the hearing of the case will probably begin in a few weeks.
Judge Musinga Making His Pronouncement today
The court also directed that the teams give a forty pages submission which should also be presented to the courts after seven days and this means that both the appellants and the respondents have close to one week to draft their intended submissions to the courts.
Finally, the Appellants will be granted two hours each to have their submissions before the house in a venue that is yet to be communicated by the courts. The appeal is scheduled to be heard on the 29th and 30th of this month while the respondents are expected to make their submissions on the 1st and 2nd of next month
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)