A Nigerian man based in the UK has decried the injustice he faces abroad. The man’s outburst comes after his trailer was stolen overnight at Kenyon Road.
According to the man who is a chef by occupation, the £24,000 (N13,451,803) trailer was acquired with money people had donated.
In an Instagram video shared by Instablog9ja, the embittered chef fingered foes he didn’t reveal their identities accusing them of seeking his downfall because he was black and focused.
He appealed for a return of the trailer without condition. The man also recalled how he was ‘cut open last year’ but still recovered and kept on with his hustle.
It was observed that he seemed direct with his accusations all through the video and in subsequent social media releases but gave no names of the accusers.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,761)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (20,380)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,427)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,685)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,313)