Veteran Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, recently spoke candidly about his physical appearance and how he didn’t want his kids to take after him.
Speaking during a recent interview in a video posted by Goldmyne TV on Instagram, the movie star admitted that when he had his first child in 1991, he prayed to God not to make his baby look like him.
According to him, he was happy and grateful to God for the birth of his child but wanted him to look like his mother instead.
Speaking further, Ibu noted that the reason behind his strange prayer was that he knew he wasn’t good looking.
The comic actor said that he has always been truthful to himself and is aware of his looks and would not want any of his kids to take after him in that aspect.
In his words:
“I am very truthful to myself, I know that I’m not good looking, so I do not want any of my children to take after me in that aspect.”
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,786)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (20,404)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,440)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,698)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,319)