A video of two Nigerian women who have been friends for 80 years recently warmed hearts on social media as one of them celebrated her 90th birthday.
In the video that was shared on Instagram by @lindaikejiblogofficial, the women were decked in blue traditional attires for the birthday celebration.
The celebrant is from Maiduguri while her friend, who will also be 90 in December, is from the southeast.
According to the man recording the video, the fact that the two women are not from the same ethnic group and practice different religions means there is hope for Nigeria.
The man prayed for the women and said he hopes to be present by the time they will be celebrating 100 years of age.
Nigerians on social media were impressed and they soon flooded the comment section of the post to share their thoughts on it.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)