An attack by armed bandits on a Nigerian military camp in Sabon Birni local government area of Sokoto state has left many personnel dead.
The bandits attacked the base, codenamed “Burkusuma Camp”, in the early hours of Friday, September 24, Channels TV reports.
Colonel Garba Moyi (rtd), the Sokoto state commissioner for carriers and security matters who confirmed the incident, wasn’t sure of the number of casualties.
Residents of the area and security sources revealed that the gunmen in their large numbers attacked the base, killing an unknown number of military personnel.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,597)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,136)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,857)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,226)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,037)