Oleksandr Usyk handed his newly won heavyweight belts back to Anthony Joshua after becoming the new IBO, IBF, WBO and WBA champion, Daily Mail, The Sun.
The Ukrainian heavyweight champion will have new sets of belts given to him but the 34-year-old handed back the straps in respectable fashion.
In a video that went viral on social media, Usyk walked into Joshua’s dressing room and gave the four belts back to AJ.
Joshua in turn received the belts gracefully as he collected and dropped them on his dressing table with smiles on his face.
Usyk won the fight on all judges scorecard in a unanimous decision he outboxed the knockout specialist to become the new champion.
The win has put a hold on AJ’s much-anticipated match with his fellow British heavyweight Tyson Fury next year.
However, Joshua’s promoter is optimistic that the 31-year-old will activate the rematch clause on his contract for a second fight.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,561)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,065)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,829)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,219)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,017)