A woman known as Angel working at a sporting shop has narrated her story about how she became pregnant and lost her old job as a restaurant manager.
Confiding in a new worker, the woman said that she and her children have been living in a shelter. Before getting to that place, they at different times slept at bus stops, Goal Cast reports.
While revealing her secrets, the woman did not know that she was being filmed and the new worker was helping to do just that.
It turned out that the person that she had been talking to all the while was actually her boss. The CEO had shaved his head and grew a bushy moustache to create a perfect disguise.
To present the lady with the biggest surprise of her life, she was invited to a ceremony she thought was a sales pitch for the company.
At the event, the CEO announced that he would be promoting the woman to an assistant manager and she would get a $14,000.That was not all, the man gave her a $250,000 cheque to get herself a place. He said:
”I don’t want you living at that homeless shelter ever again.”
When Angel got the cheque and saw the amount, she collapsed on the floor in big disbelief. In reaction, she said:
“I’m going to tell my children that we’re not going back to the shelter anymore, that we’re going to have our own place. They can be kids.”
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,786)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (20,404)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,440)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,698)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,319)